Thursday, July 22, 2010

REAL ghost girl caught on the video!!!



It's a real video.Here is what the photographer says.
"This is the strangest video I have recorded of the paranormal events happening at my house. I did not notice the little girl in the hallway until I played back the tape. This one scared the crap out of me because I saw the little girl only in the cameras LCD screen. I will record more if I can."

This is the strangest video I have recorded of the paranormal events happening at my house. I did not notice the little girl in the hallway until I played back the tape. This one scared the crap out of me because I saw the little girl only in the cameras LCD screen. I will record more if I can.

Do you see the ghost girl in white?
Do you dare to watch this video at night?
No matter you believe or not,they really exist in the world...
They are maybe around you now...
Don't look back...
you can see it...
game is still on...








1 comment:

  1. HELLO!!!
    Who really likes the Real ghost girl caught on video tape well
    well me i love it its so scary and i love scary stuff


    thank you for reading my comment

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Raxanna.

    ReplyDelete