Friday, July 30, 2010

They are all around us!!!



This is a japanese Tv show which collects the original ghost video from the public.
Do you notice the white figure out of the window?
The train is very fast,but from the replay we can fiond out that there is a figure.
I post this because i don't think it is a edited one. Because it's so unpredictable
where the ghost is.
This truly happend



At last i want to say that i really believe ghost and spirit exists.
Because for me ,myself even had a expeirence of it.
Believe it or not, i am here to promise what i say is truly happened to me.


Because my high school is too far from my home, so my mom rented a house near
the school and live with me. one day my mom had something to deal with and went
out.I stayed at home by myself. I slept in bed,then i had a very strange dream.
I dreamt i were in a very strange house, all around me were white cloth.
Then i kept on going, i saw a very old bed behind the white cloth, i were
going to open the curtain.And saw a woman in red.The my grandfather(who had died for a long time) suddenly
came and drag me away and said:"Follow me".Then at a place,my grandfather also
disappeared.Then i tried to wake up,but i can't open my eyes and can't move.
I felt like i were tied by something.Then finally i woke up. I am not so afraid,
because at that time i don't know what happened to me.I told my stories to others.
They told me that the ghost(woman in red)want to occupy my body,my grandpa came to
save me.Then i know if you want to wake up but cannot and feels uncomfortable,maybe
there is a ghost want to use your body.Be careful!!!!
They are all around...

No comments:

Post a Comment